Native American Women's Navajo Turquoise Nugget Silver Ring Size 9
Native American Women's Navajo Turquoise Nugget Silver Ring Size 9. Mesa Verde Southwest - The Finest in Native American and Southwest Jewelry and Art.
This beautiful Kingman Turquoise Nugget Ring is handcrafted by Renowned Navajo Silversmith, Richard Long, made in our Jewelry Store, Nizhoni Traders, in Gallup New Mexico, in 1991. 5 Bead split shank ring. 1 3/8" L x 7/8" W. If item(s) are lost or damaged during transit, we cannot be held responsible.
Once I receive feedback from my customers, I in turn leave feedback for my customers. Thanks so much for doing business with Wildhorse Traders, we appreciate your business! As you can see, we LOVE horses...
BUT we are your source for hard to find Authentic new and vintage Native American Jewelry! Listing and template services provided by inkFrog. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Ethnic, Regional & Tribal\Rings". The seller is "wildhorsetraders10" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Native American
- Ring Size: 9
- Type: Ring
- Main Stone Color: Blue
- Main Stone: Kingman Turquoise
- Ethnic & Regional Style: Native American
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Color: Silver, Blue
- Department: Women
- Metal Purity: .925 Sterling Silver
- Material: Sterling Silver, Kingman Turquoise Nugget Stones
- Country of Origin: United States
- Tribal Affiliation: Navajo
- Vintage: Yes
- Occasion: Birthday
- Theme: Western
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Sizable: Yes
- Signed: Yes
- Handmade: Yes
- Ring Setting Measures:: 1 3/8\
- Band Color:: Silver
- Gem Color:: Blue
- Handcrafted by:: Renowned Navajo Silversmith, Richard Long
- Style:: Boho & hippie